The Jerry and Libby Esposito
Citizens’ Ambulance Service Scholarship
Established by the Esposito family, friends and colleagues, honors the distinguished leadership and many contributions Jerry, with Libby’s invaluable assistance, provided to the field of emergency medical services; locally, statewide and nationally. Jerry and Libby valued the importance of higher education and always encouraged the pursuit of knowledge through further schooling.
Please contact the IUP Financial Aid Department at 724-357-2218 for more information.
The Natalie George Memorial/Citizens' Ambulance Service Scholarship
The Natalie George Memorial/Citizens’ Ambulance Service Scholarship was established by the George family, friends, and colleagues, to honor her belief and vision to provide total care to the sick and injured through the five (5) primary commitments she advocated as a nursing professional:
Scholarships will be awarded based on the primary criteria of:
- Caring: Providing compassionate, quality care focusing on the unique needs of the patient and his/her family.
- Integrity: Communicate openly and honestly, build trust, and conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards.
- Respect: Treat each individual with the highest dignity and professionalism.
- Loyalty: Dedicate ourselves to our patients, their families, the community, a personal faith and the medical profession.
- Excellence: Promote excellence in nursing education to build a strong and diverse nursing workforce to advance healthcare.
- Enrollment in the first semester of the undergraduate Nursing Department at IUP in either the second (sophomore) or fourth (senior) year of study.
- Completion of an essay and two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Demonstration of financial need.
Robert G. Goldstrohm, M.D., Memorial Scholarship
Maintained through the Indiana University of Pennsylvania Department of Major and Planned Giving, this scholarship fund benefits a current ASMC employee attending IUP or a resident of Indiana County. Please contact the IUP Financial Aid Department at 724-357-2218 for more information.
The Guy Dosch Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established in memory of a former co-worker and friend, the Guy Dosch Memorial Scholarship Fund is designated for an ASMC employee who is attending nursing school.
||For more information or if you would like to contribute to one of these scholarships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.